Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Beginning...


Huge buildings..... Electronic Sensor doors..... Sprawling gardens..... Majestic Fountain..... Colossal Canteen....... Biometric Captors...... Strict regimens....... Bean-Shaped magnificent structures looking scornfully down at us as if chiding us for being so small.......

These were the first few thoughts that were on my mind as I entered the premises of my ever-so-awaited office campus...... it was my moment of truth.... after a long battle.... after a long struggle.... yes I have earned my moment of truth! and i wanted to cherish this moment my feeling the fresh air of that hallowed place...... yes, for a moment i did close my eyes, spread my arms out and took a deep breath! That felt like an accomplishment...... I have left behind everything.... This is my new Life...... and I will live my new Life to the fullest....... Its time to look ahead.... Its time to pay your dues to life..... Its time to Learn.... Its time to Apply yourself..... after all this wait yes it seems that all of it was worth it..... the people around..... the ambiance around..... the aura around...... though it all feels like Surreal..... but get a grip on your senses dude - This is Reality! This is the end of one Life...... This is the Beginning of another!!!

2 comments:

Aritro said...

U sure did earn ur moment of truth and now wateva myt be...don't ever distaste it....Inhale the aura of success, love the work u do and in d I wish u a bright and a lovely lyf in d long run....But don't ever gget lost in the aura of reality or else u'll tend to lose urself....do keep alive the real u the imaginary u that defines "SATTY"....dont eva let go off the aura that will always linger arnd u...u just gotta feel it....u may feel u r into the new beginning but we will always be there for u to remind u that the life u say has ended has not really been an end...the reality is just an extension of the story and wats lyf without the aura that made u SATTY...
Miss u loads....
Hope u do rem all those precious momnts spent once and now cherished.

Ronnie said...

Well said friend. Its nice to see someone happy with the way things are happening or have happened in the past few months. After all you can only be happy if you want to be happy. Best of luck in your pursuit of happiness.