Friday, July 25, 2008

Hope


Another day passes by........ and guess where am I sitting right now? Absolutely spot on!- My favourite coffee shop around as i scribble down my erratic thoughts on this small bill paper..... sipping carelessly at my cappuccino not knowing where do I stand at this very moment.... what do I do next! What has life got to offer next? How do I go about with my life ahead?..... Unsure about everything life has to offer next..... But have I ever known what life offers next? Does anyone know that?..... I guess not! But there's something unusual that I'm feeling at this very moment..... A force to break free...... A drive towards freedom..... A child's desire to grasp the unknown..... A man's insight into the future..... An anxiety, a longing, a wait...... A Wait is all I can give to this passing time..... All that I can do is Hope for everything I want in Life..... Yes, a Hope...... Our whole life depends on a Hope!!!

4 comments:

Aritro said...

http://ritro.blogspot.com/2007/10/hope.html

/-\rchi said...

yeah u r right.!..hopes everything in life that keeps us moving on..

Shilbhadra said...

Man you sound philosophical and . . . . a bit lost.
Well written but WHY THIS MELANCHOLY????

Ronnie said...

@above
its all bcoz of the air we breath, the visuals we see and the sounds(although its noise to us) we hear.

its all bcoz of the stairs we climb, the words we speak, the food we eat

In short....
its all bcoz of the the life we live